D.3 KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Management and organization of local offices, and other premises and all company property.
- Management and supervision of Field Services Geologists/Engineers, and local office personnel. - Effectiveness of Rig site operation .
- All accounts. Customer relations, service and sales. Review, assessment and approval of tender documents summaries.
- Planning and material forecasts, evaluation of local subcontractors
- Selection of Engineers and Geologists - Responsible for the health and safety of all personnel.
- The compliance with all safety and employment regulations.
- Implementation and maintenance of Quality Service.
- Organization and Supervision of all wellsite activities The responsibility of Wellsite Geologists, Drilling Supervisors, Mud Consultants, Environment Analysts & Material Expediter are detailed Services above